Corporate Advisor to PLUS
The PLUS market is an independent and competitive cash equity exchange based in London. It is a Recognised Investment Exchange (RIE) and authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority (FSA). There are over 200 companies quoted on PLUS.
PLUS market is open to UK or overseas companies and funds. Entry may be obtained by IPO, pre IPO or introduction.
The benefits of PLUS are as follows:
- Independent market
- Dedicated to the needs of smaller companies
- Clear and straightforward admission process
- Ability to raise funds from a pool of institutional and private investors
- Improved liquidity and greater access to UK retail investors
- Unique disclosure base regulatory framework
- Pure quote driven trading platform suitable for small and medium sized companies
- Cost effective access to public markets
- Opportunities to raise your companies profile
- Potential tax benefits for investors
Devonshire’s PLUS Advisor Service
Devonshire Corporate Finance is approved by PLUS as a Corporate Advisor. This allows us to act as advisors to companies upon Admission to PLUS and on an ongoing basis. It is a requirement of the PLUS rules that companies have an advisor in place at all times.
As a Corporate Advisor it’s our obligation to ensure that your company is suitable for the market and to provide you with advice on the eligibility and disclosure obligations of PLUS.
Our other services for PLUS Companies
Additionally Devonshire Corporate Finance can assist your company in the following ways:
- Internal cash generation
We have completed over 400 transactions, assisting our clients to achieve their objectives. Therefore we are well placed to assist PLUS Company Directors build value in their business through our innovative M&A service.
We offer an activity based corporate advisor fee. However, in all circumstances the level of support we offer is tailored to the client’s requirements.